cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month entertainment pass not working

I've just received my now tv box and have tried putting the pass voucher in via the tv and the online account and it just isn't working! Any ideas?
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Recieved a nowtv box for   christmas with three month entertainment pass, saying the code isn't valid when I enter it online?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the codes can be tricky to read. Take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i, a lowercase L or the number 1. Also 9 and G, 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit this help page, and from there you can Contact NowTV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Just purchased a Now TV box with 3 month entertainment pass. Webite will not accept the code on the voucher

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

welcome to the community. Did you try entering it on this site here

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/activate

and follow the prompts to set up your account with a payment card if you haven't already done so?

The usual cause of your code not being accepted is misreading the code on the voucher. Have a look at the following article and try a few different combinations, especially where a letter may be a number or vice versa, e.g 5(five) and S, 1 (one) and I (capital i ) etc

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

If you are still stuck, click Contact Us at the bottom of that page and choose the option to Use Live Chat who can check the code for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble applying this voucher. 

Usually this problem is due to entering an incorrect code with similar characters. 

To make sure it's been entered correctly, please check the details and try again, there's some common typo's that happen with voucher codes. These are:

1. 5S (Number 5, and letter S)
  2. 0O (Number 0, and letter O)
  3. 9g (Number 9, and letter G)
  4. 1il (Number 1, letter I and letter L)

If you still can't enter your code after checking this, please let us know.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So registered it on my computer but its not working on my now tv box. Pls help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you sure you're using the same account details on both devices?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Havent yet had the chance to check but...

I have an existing account that I pay monthly for the entertainment pass and bought a second box for another room...can i apply the 3 month pass that came with it to my account?

Thanks in advance

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User yup, one account can have four devices and you can use the pass from that box on yours (if you enter it now it'll kick in from the end of your period you've already paid for, so no lost days).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a now TV box for Xmas but when scratching the 3 month entertainment voucher code off I have taken off part of two letters I think I know what they are but it is saying voucher code not valid. I can't use my box at all now as don't want to complete sign up and not be able to get my pass. What can I do?