cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I installed the now tv app via the psn store after seeing the offer for the voucher. After installing I started up the app and the application told me to register on the website. Am I still viable for the voucher doing it this way or did I have to click on the deal on the website as well as the playstation?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Carlos13th,

Thanks for your post.

During the sign up process you would have needed to use the NOW TV PS4 link instead of the normal webpage. If you signed up via www.nowtv.com you will not be eligible for the free PSN Credit.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can it take so long to send an e-mail?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

How can it take so long to send an e-mail?

Fraud checks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

had my 30 day free pass for sky movie only have 6 days to go on my entertainment pass and still not got know email with my ps4 £10 network code.. its a fun few weeks b4 my movies runs out 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Wondering if anybody can help?

I recieved my £10 PSN code today, I went to redeem it on my ps4 and it says:

Error, code has been entered incorrectly or is no longer valid........

I have enter the code 3 or 4 times to no avail!!

Please help, I want to put it towards The Last of Us!! 😮

Thank you

Ryan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, I got my code about 20 minutes ago.I've entered the code on my ps4 and online on my PC and it's supposedly invalid on both.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Sorry about the trouble you've had validating your vouchers. If you try now with the same codes it will be valid.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please get in touch if you continue to have any issues.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still invalid 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Thanks for posting

Having looked into your account it seems that you have not received your voucher as of yet. Seeing as you have only started your trial recently your e-mail will be on its way.

It can take up to 30 days from the date you registered to receive the voucher. Can I ask where you got the code you are trying to redeem from?

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team