cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still awaiting mine too, not sure why an automatic code sent via e-mail shouldn't be within a few days really...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know... if I haven't received my voucher within 30 days and then I cancel the free trial... Am I still eligible for the voucher??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still haven't recieved my psn card over the 30 days.
I had this conversation with  live chat on the 2nd of june and i still havent't recived help via email, like they said they would.

****: Thanks for contacting NOW TV, can I start by taking your full name and email address please?
You: ****
You: ****
****: Thank you for the details
****: I can see that you're currently signed into your active account on our system, so I won't need to check any details to access this account for you which means I can get straight on with helping you.
You: on the 3rd of may i signed up for the £10 psn voucher offer and after i finished making my account it said i would have my voucher within 30 days
You: i still haven't got it
****: Let me check
You: thank you
****: I can see the PSN offer is applied on your account.
You: i've checked my emails and my junk mail but i cannot find it if i have already recieved it
****: Can you check have you received any email with a code to use it on your console?
You:  i've checked my emails and my junk mail but i cannot find it if i have already recieved it
****: ok
****: Bear with me
You: okay, thank you
****: You're welcome
****: I've highlighted the issue to the relevant team and they'll get back to you via email with a resolution.
You: okay, thank you for the help

I hid the name of the operator and my details just incase but this conversation was saved so i could post this if they didn't get back to me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Asdjofhewoghaeo,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you're yet to receive the offer as of yet.

This has been forwarded to the team so that they can chase this up on your behalf.

They shall be in touch shortly with an update.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is almost a copycat of the conversation I just had with 'Live Chat'. Guess they are programmed robots that type off pieces of standard text. I live in hope I finally get my voucher....So far negative Kudos with Now TV. Had poor laggy service after buying a one day Sky Sports passes to watch 'Magic weekend' and now dont get introductory offer that was promised along with almost everyone else that signed up for either this or the PSN+ Intro offer....

Not Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi J1NKSY, 

Very sorry to hear you're still waiting to receive your voucher. 

If eligible you should receive a voucher via email within 30 days of signing up to NOW TV.

However, if you haven't received your code and have contacted our Live Chat team, we may need to follow this up with our third party to check the status and wherabouts of your voucher.

Kindest

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

GETTING TOLD WE GET IT WEEKS B4 PASS IS OVER GETTING TOLD OF NOW TV FEW WEEKS AFTER NOW THE NEXT THING THERE SAY YOU NEED TO GET THE SKY SPORTS DAY PASS B4 WE GIVE IT OUT.................

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User who is saying that? The PSN promotion currently on requires you to go via the landing page and start the free movie trial. PSN vouchers will then be emailed within 30 days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

BEEN OVER 30 DAYS STILL WAITING 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Porgie619, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please come onto live chat so we can see if you have been through the correct sign up journey in order for the code to be applied to your account. 

Live chat can be found here

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team