cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried on Playstation 4, 3 and online via their website.

The message that appears is " The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear that. 

All of the voucher codes sent out are brand new and valid. 

As such, it's likely that something else may be preventing the code from being applied.

Firstly, please ensure that your PSN account is registered to the U.K as codes cannot be applied otherwise. 

Alongside this, you should double check the code and ensure all characters are being entered correctly. 

Finally, please check your PSN wallet to ensure that the funds haven't already been applied to your account. 

Hope this helps. 

Kindest 

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm positive that my account is registered to the U.K but just to make sure I created another U.K based account and the same error has popped up and it's got to the stage that I know the code off by heart as well as my wallet amount.

Is there anyway the code could have been comprimised?Also when I first complained about this issue I was told that no code had been sent from Now TV. Is that still the case ?

Thank you for your help

Yours sincerely

Jamie Baillie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear that you're still having this issue. 

We would encourage you to visit the following link for further help with your voucher code.

http://bit.ly/1phTWfn

If issues persist, please contact PSN support for further assistance. 

Hope this helps.

Kindest 

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NO DOUBT GET IT 30TH DAY AS TO KEEP YOU SUBSCRIBING IF YOU HAD TO KEEP PAYING FOR IT, ITS THE WAY COMPANYS WORK THESE DAYS , INSTEAD OF SENDING IT FIRST DAY AS IT IS ELECTRONICALLY SENT WHICH REALISTICLY SHOULD TAKE SECONDS TAKES NEARLY A MONTH BUT THATS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN I AM AFRAID, NOW TV IS BETTER THAN NETFLIX AND ANY OTHER ONES OUT THERE, BUT JUST THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE Robot LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My subscription is coming to an end and I still haven't received my £10 PSN credit and don't say I didn't click the correct link/offer etc as I did I made sure I did.

Any help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's also been over 30days for me. LiveChat have been no help at all and just kept telling me to wait.Any advice?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you still haven't received your vouchers. We have made your issues aware to the team and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up and its been a week I havent received my voucher. Is this a SCAM?